used by thousands of materials scientists
uploaded entries 12,529,079
represented materials 2,976,441
uploaded files 109.4 TB
More than sharing files
NOMAD processes your files to extract structured data and rich metadata. It provides a unified way to Find, Access, Interoperate with, and Reuse millions of FAIR data from different codes, sources, and workflows.
Enable your peers to reuse your data in a common and structured way.
- Extract data from 60+ formats
- Incrementally create datasets
- Customize ELNs
- Publish data with DOI
Find heterogenous data with one interface, one format, and one license.
- Search based on rich metadata
- Preview and visualize data
- Download files or processed data
- All data under CC-BY-4.0
NOMAD & NOMAD Oasis
Research data management for your group
Combine NOMAD and NOMAD Oasis to implement research data management. NOMAD Oasis gives you full control over your group's data, lets you integrate all your data sources, and allows you to run your own analysis tools. We are working on a long term archival feature that lets you publish selected data directly from your Oasis to NOMAD.
An open and free service that lets you manage, share, and publish data.
- Privately manage a limited number of uploads
- Publish data to the whole community
- Archive your data and obtain a DOI
- Use without any installation or hosting
- Access all published data
NOMAD Oasis is used by research groups at: