NOMAD is developed and used by other projects. These projects share common goals and values. Many team members are active in these related projects as well.
FAIRmat is an NFDI consortium that is build a federated data infrastructure for solid state physics in Germany and beyond.
- The main NOMAD developer
- Extends NOMAD beyond theory
- A federated data infrastructure
The NOMAD Center of Excellence is a European Union Horizon 2020 project on using exascale computing for computational material science.
- Uses NOMAD to manage data
- Analytics on exascale hardware
- NOMAD for extreme-scale data